He was born in Brooklyn, NY and attended the Canisiannun Seminary in Innsbruck Austria
He remained Pastor until he passed on December 30, 1943. During his tenure, the parish underwent significant expansion with the addition of the school and convent, which is now the Parish Center.
Copyright © 2019 Father John G. Seyfired Council 821 - All Rights Reserved.
Powered by GoDaddy